Thursday, November 17, 2011

1000 Gifts - 569 to 585

It's hard to believe that it's been six weeks since I've written a post about gifts I've received from God. It's certainly not because I haven't been blessed -- I have been abundantly.


No, there's been no 1000 Gifts posts because there's been a lot going on...with family members' surgeries, increased work load and demand for my time. So, now that things have slowed down a bit I'm ready to catch up on my gift counting...


569.  Realizing that if I don't blog most days of the week, it will be okay. I doesn't mean I'm a failure because at times more important things must come first.
570.  My sister being pain free after her back surgery
571.  My step-dad's surgery going well with no complications
572.  For feeling God's presence on the days of family members' surgeries
573.  Comfort knowing that others were lifting my family up my family 


574.  Men and women who work in the medical field using their knowledge and ability to help others in need
575.  Medical staff who are caring and compassionate
576.  Delicious hospital food
577.  My pastor and minister of music visiting with my family at the hospital the day of surgery
578.  God's presence when fear and anxiety enter my heart


579.  God's goodness
580.  Hope in trying times
581.  Physical and mental rest after a stressful period of time
582.  The Holy Spirit bringing Romans 8:28 to my mind one morning and then repeatedly seeing that verse in different places while I was going through a trial
583.  God being more interested in my character than my comfort


584.  It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33
585.  Realizing that my striving for consistency may at times be attempts at perfection


Linking with Grace Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails