Gifts from God are everywhere. Here's some that I discovered this week while surfing the Web:
546. Alice's new love of her life, Tripp
547. Seeing the depth of a mother's love and that love in action on Tripp's mother's blog
548. Lisa's "I'm Afraid Of Being Stupid" which made me realize that God's grace is sufficient for me and all my stupid messes
549. Erin reminding me that I'm irreplaceable to God
550. Elysa and her family's heart for missions, particularly the children of Swaziland
In what unlikely places have you found gifts from God?