Sunday, October 09, 2011

Daybook - October 9, 2001

Outside my window...78 degrees and partly cloudy

I am thinking...about everything that has happened already this month (both of my co-workers' husbands received new jobs which will require Stephanie and her family to move to Wisconsin, had company for the weekend, my sister had back surgery, watched my nephew and niece for my sister for several days while she recuperated from her surgery, I had a cold and missed some time from work) and what is going to happen the rest of the month (my birthday, I will say goodbye to my co-worker Stephanie, my stepdad will have surgery).

I am thankful...that God has provided jobs for my co-worker's husbands and that my sister's back pain is gone after her surgery and that she has had no complications.

In the kitchen...15 bean soup

I am going...back to work tomorrow after being out sick.

I am wondering...how much work piled up while I was out and how much farther behind I will be.

I am reading...Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times by Stormie Omartian

I am praying...that Stephanie's family has a smooth transition in their move to Wisconsin and that my stepdad's surgery is successfully with no complications.

I am looking forward to...seeing my friends at work tomorrow.

I am pondering..."Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." Frank A. Clark

I have been convicted...to pray more faithfully for others.

One of my favorite things...is October days that we've been having with clear blue skies, cool temperatures in the morning and warming up in the afternoons with little or no humidity.

A few plans for the rest of the week...get together with my Bible study class on Friday, buy candy for the church Fall Festival and download the list from Operation Christmas Child regarding donations that can be placed in the shoeboxes.

A picture I am sharing...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I enjoyed your daybook entry. Hope your pile of work is not too chaotic when you return! I love these clear, cool, crisp October days, too! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is beauty-full :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails