Friday, September 23, 2011

In His Word - September 23, 2011




Yet their Redeemer is strong; the Lord Almighty is his name.  He will vigorously defend their cause so that he may bring rest to their land. (Jeremiah 50:34)

He made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding. When he thunders, the waters in the heavens roar; he makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth. He sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses. (Jeremiah 51:15-16)

Do not lose heart or be afraid when rumors are heard in the land; one rumor comes this year, another the next, rumors of violence in the land and of ruler against ruler. (Jeremiah 51:46)



4 comments:

  1. How fitting this is for today.

    Thank you for sharing!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca I love this! Our Redeemer is so strong, there is nothing He can't do!!

    I love that He will fight for us and defend us!!

    I have been coming across so many verses lately about Him fighting for me! Makes me feel so great to know that He is on my side!! I will not lose heart!!

    Thanks for joining in!
    Many blessing to you and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Hello Rebecca,

    Sorry this delay on responding to you blog for HIS WORD. Loved you encouraging message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rebecca,

    Sorry this delay on responding to you blog for HIS WORD. Loved you encouraging message.

    Thank you for sharing

    Oops !

    I don't know the message I was writing just go as anonymous and I was still on my way to write...

    May god bless the rest of your weekend

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails