Thursday, September 22, 2011

Daybook - September 22, 2011



Outside my window...79 degrees and cloudy.

I am thinking...I'm tired and I really should go to bed early.

I am thankful...for my health.

In the kitchen...red beans and rice.

I am creating...order in my office (or at least I'm trying to).

I am wondering...if we're going to have company this weekend.

I am reading...Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent.

I am praying...that my sister's chronic back pain will be gone soon and for the families that I know that have lost loved ones this week.

I am looking forward to...getting a Kindle for my birthday.

I am hearing...a TV commercial.

I am pondering...how the Israelites repeatedly refused to listen to God's warnings as written in Isaiah and Jeremiah and wondering how often I have done the same thing.

One of my favorite things...watching the hummerbirds fly in my backyard as they "battle" to see who will get to drink from the birdfeeder.

A picture that I'm sharing...



Linking with The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails