Monday, September 05, 2011

1000 Gifts - 471 to 490

Still counting my gifts....

471. Having the privilege to vote for those who will serve in our local, state and federal government
472.  Eating lunch at my favorite restaurant
473.  Being able to have an extra long quiet time with God on Saturday mornings
474.  So many verses in Isaiah 43 that speak to me
475.  A friends' sister being declared cancer free

476.  Being able to take part in significant events in my nephew's and niece's lives
477.  My nephew having a good 1st day of school
478.  Safety while driving on the interstate during a hard rainstorm
479.  Seeing unity within my church
480.  God being incomparable...there's no one like Him

481.  God not remembering sins that have been forgiven (Isaiah 43:25)
482.  Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.  Isaiah 46:4
483.  God teaching me what is best for me
484.  God directing me in the way I should go
485.  God will not forget about me

486.  Comfort and compassion for God
487.  God using people to encourage me
488.  Seeing the racial division that existed within my home state in a different light after reading The Help
489.  The Lord going before me to guide me
490.  The Lord being my rear guard to protect me


1 comment:

  1. I love #488. Just saw the movie, "The Help" and was so moved by it. Never imagined that kind of racism existed. Bet the book was a great read too. ~ jen

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails