Monday, August 22, 2011

1000 Gifts - 401 to 420

Still counting my gifts....

401.  For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Psalm 84:11
402.  Compassionate Bible teachers
403.  Winning Mercy Me's "Move" CD
404.  Ability to memorize Bible verses
405.  Being able to recall Bible verses when I need them the most

406.  A friend asking for prayer
407.  News that a friend will be a great-aunt again
408.  God always making a way
409.  The healing of my co-worker's daughter after battling an eye infection for months
410.  Receiving grace from another person

411.  Evidence that little things done consistently over time will have a big impact
412.  A timely reminder to do everything for the glory of God
413.  Free Kindle books
414.  My nephew's first day of 5th grade being a good one
415.  Having lunch with my sister on her birthday

416.  Shopping with my mom
417.  New clothes that were on sale
418.  Returning to work after an extended weekend to find only one document in my inbox
419.  God using my blog to reveal things to me
420.  Realizing that striving for perfection is a waste of time and wears me out



1 comment:

  1. I was about to comment on several different gifts you've listed, but now your very last one got to me the most:

    "420. Realizing that striving for perfection is a waste of time and wears me out"

    I've been living proof of that today....sigh. When will I learn??? God gives me great grace to be so patient with me.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails