Gifts from God:
381. The medical staff who ministered to my niece during her recent late night visit to the emergency room
382. My niece's quick recovery from a virus
383. The patience of our office's computer technician while debugging my computer
384. The transparency of children
385. Umbrellas on rainy days
386. Knowing there's a rainbow somewhere after a rainy day even though I may not always see it
387. People who are willing to do the right thing regardless of the cost
388. Energy and strength to make it through the day after a night with little sleep
389. Feeling close to God when I write
390. Isaiah 58:11: The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
391. Four day weekend
392. Spending time with my mom
393. Peace coming over me while writing about a situation that troubled me
394. Sharing books with my sister who loves to read as much as I do
395. A compliment from a stranger
396. Hot shower
397. Philippians 1:6 - being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
398. Being able to sleep peacefully after a nightmare
399. Receiving medical test results the same day as the test
400. Books that make me think
What gifts have you received from God?