Monday, August 15, 2011

1000 Gifts - 381 to 400

Gifts from God:

381.  The medical staff who ministered to my niece during her recent late night visit to the emergency room
382.  My niece's quick recovery from a virus
383.  The patience of our office's computer technician while debugging my computer
384.  The transparency of children
385.  Umbrellas on rainy days


386.  Knowing there's a rainbow somewhere after a rainy day even though I may not always see it
387.  People who are willing to do the right thing regardless of the cost
388.  Energy and strength to make it through the day after a night with little sleep
389.  Feeling close to God when I write
390.  Isaiah 58:11:  The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

391.  Four day weekend
392.  Spending time with my mom
393.  Peace coming over me while writing about a situation that troubled me
394.  Sharing books with my sister who loves to read as much as I do
395.  A compliment from a stranger

396.  Hot shower
397.  Philippians 1:6 - being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
398.  Being able to sleep peacefully after a nightmare
399.  Receiving medical test results the same day as the test
400.  Books that make me think



What gifts have you received from God?


1 comment:

  1. Gifts I have received from God...grace in Tiokyo. :) I know no one here, and for the first time in several moves, I am not anxious.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails