Saturday, July 02, 2011

2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team: Verse 13

And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice -- the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.
Romans 12:1 NLT

This is a verse I've memorized (or at least tried to), but it hasn't stuck with me. I know the gist of the verse, but I hoping that this time Roman 12:1 will be well hidden within my heart.

What verse are you hiding in your heart through memorization?

3 comments:

  1. following you from the tea party hop!

    Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I have visited your blog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

    Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 8 months ago?

    My wife and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog, but you can read and watch English ones.

    Our weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

    God Bless,

    Shapour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your memory verse. Have a great weekend!

    "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

    2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails