Sunday, May 08, 2011

Prayer Time



From Home Life:

Dear God, whether or not You choose to change my circumstances, I will trust in You still. And Lord, whether or not You call on me to suffer a little longer, I will worship You even still, for You embodied 'suffering well' for my sake. Either way, Lord, I know that You are in control. Not my will, but Yours be done. In Jesus' name, Amen. ~ Casey Ewen Avenriep
From Facebook:
And they lived happily ever after. Dear Lord, I know that is the way the story of my life will end. I've the read the book. I'll live in eternity with the Prince. Forgive me when I sit in shame and forget what Jesus has done for me. Today, I will walk clothed in the mantle of righteouness that Jesus purchased just for me. In His name, Amen. ~ Sharon Jaynes
From Proverbs 31 Ministries:
I must not merely seek the answer to my prayer. Instead, I must seek a deeper relationship with the answer Giver. ~ Karen Ehman

3 comments:

  1. I love that last quote especially. How often do I get caught up in seeking answers and forget to seek the One who is the answer? Convicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are good! Thank God that he's taken away any surprise ending and given us instead the assurance of a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry I failed to get by last week!

    The first one is very challenging as I tend to want to avoid suffering at all costs.

    The second one is very encouraging.

    Love the third one as well.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails