Monday, May 16, 2011

1000 Gifts - 41 to 70

41.   Leaves of different shades of green
42.   A timely reminder...John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be trouble. Trust in God; trust also in me.
43.   Hearing a loved one's voice over the phone
44.   Patience with difficult people
45.   Finishing a big project at work

46.   Electricity
47.   Ability to see
48.   Allergy medicine
49.   Friends who are also prayer warriors
50.   Warnings about approaching weather storms

51.   Reliable transportation
52.   Gas money
53.   Dinner time with the family
54.   Conviction from the Holy Sprit
55.   The boost I get from listening to Christian music while exercising

56.   Field peas
57.   Singing to the Lord
58.   Jesus dying on the cross for my sins
59.   Christians who taught me in church when I was a child
60.   My local church

61.   The warmth of the sun
62.   Men who are gentlemen
63.   Manicure
64.   Sleeping straight through the night
65.   A lost person who is saved

66.   Safety while sleeping
67.   Ability to read
68.   Headache medicine
69.   Childlike faith
70.   Joy in the Lord

2 comments:

  1. Patience with difficult people... A very rare and special gift.

    A beautiful list of blessings. I pray you gave an equally beautiful day, and a good nights sleep!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca.....
    Thanks for coming by my blog, Renee's Reflections that shares my journey with chronic illensses...I would love to invite you to my inspirational blog too, www.myautumnyears.blogspot.com My Autumn Years. Spiritual Sunday's such a great place isn't it?! God bless you....what a wonderful list of blessings you have~!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails