Monday, May 09, 2011

1000 Gifts - 19 to 40

19.   Big, fluffy, white clouds
20.   Pink petunias

21.   My joy
22.   Money to pay the bills that are due
23.   Cold, clean water to drink
24.   My aunt's release from the hospital
25.   Safety of our military during the recent special operations mission in Pakistan

26.   Kleenex tissues
27.   God speaking to me through a devotion from the Proverbs 31 ministry
28.   Being able to exercise
29.   E-mail from a dear cousin
30.   Seeing a beautiful bird during my morning commute (it had a red head, white body and black wings

31.   The Bible
32.   Not being able to remember why I was so upset earlier in the week
33.   An unexpected windfall (no matter how small it may seem)
34.   Cucumbers
35.   Moist pound cake that reminded me of my grandmother's

36.   Reconciliation of relationships
37.   One last cold front before summer
38.   Dining out for a friend's birthday
39.   Christian radio
40.   A bed to sleep in


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it an amazing thing to count our blessings? How can we complain when we look closely at all we have to be thankful for...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails