Sunday, May 01, 2011

1000 Gifts: 1 to 18

I am taking Ann Voskamp's challenge: to live each day fully by counting the gifts I receive from God.
  1. Magnolia blossoms
  2. Sloppy sandwiches
  3. My friend, Karen's, safety during the recent torando outbreak in Northern Alabama
  4. God bearing my burdens daily (Psalm 68:19)
  5. Quiet, relaxing weekend
  6. A good night's sleep
  7. Bird watching
  8. Clothes to wear for ever season
  9. Answered prayers
  10. Ministers who are passionate about the Gospel
  11. Sweet dreams
  12. The ladies in my Sunday  School class
  13. Christian authors
  14. Opportunity to help those affected by the torando in Smithville, Mississippi
  15. Worshipping at church
  16. Plenty of food to eat
  17. Seeing God work in the lives of other people
  18. Good books

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails