Saturday, April 02, 2011

Prayer for Japan





God,

The people of Japan are hurting and they desperately need You -- in need of Your mercy, grace and love. Please show Yourself to them and remove all barriers so they can see and feel Your presence in the midst of their pain and grief. Their needs are great, but I know that it is not too big of a challenge for You. Meet their every need, Lord, so that they will have their physical, emotionally and spiritual needs met.

Many of the Japanese people need Your Son as their Savior. Through this tragedy, Lord, give them faith to believe in Christ. I pray that the country of Japan will be drawn to You and that there will be a revival in that country. I pray that Japan will place their hope in You.

Be with Your children who are in Japan. I pray that their light will shine brightly for Jesus in this dark time in Japan. May their witness for You be strong and effective. Keep them safe and give them courage and strength to do the work that You have given them.

In Jesus' name, I pray.
Amen

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Japan needs all the prayers we can give them. I am now following you. Coming here from The Redhead Riter's Community on The Blogfrog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all God's people need our prayers. Good on ya, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. may what happened be an instrument for people to know Christ.

    Here is my entry. Please don't forget to follow me @ GFC & NetworkedBlogs. Thanks very much!

    Blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more, ladies. I know some may be growing weary of hearing about Japan on the news, but not as weary as the people in Japan who continue to struggle daily.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails