Thursday, November 09, 2006

Plans for a Bright Future

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13 (New International Version)
Because God knows the future and the good plans that He has in store for us and because He will never abandon us, we have unlimited hope. However, this is not a guarantee that we will be spared pain, suffering or hardships. Instead, it means that God will be with us and working out each situation for our good. (Romans 8:28)
We should never despair because God is always with us and we have the privilege of prayer and God's grace. Nothing -- "neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers." (Roman 8:38) -- can separate us from God and His love for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails